Monday, February 18, 2008

Welcome to my blog



My name is FRANCESCA. I come from Soul, Korea. I came to Australia in 2005. I have been here for 2 years. My life is very different from my life in Korea. I live in Hurstville. I have only one son. He is a film director. He is married. My daughter -in-law is a writer . I have one grandson who is only 6 months old .



When I studied pipe organ I practised three hours a day in church. I accompanied every mass with the organ. I studied for five years, so I played with my feet very well. Playing the organ is very different to playing the piano. Our church has one thousand parishioners. We always had two funerals a week. Sometimes we had one every day.

I wish to improve my English . I study English very hard. These days I'm practising driving a car, too. I'm very tired. I need some rest, but Iam happy. I will learn how to use a computer in this class.I thank GOD.

2 comments:

rosa ochoa said...

Hi Francesca,

Sorry I didn;t have time last week to put a link to your blog in the class one. Now it's done and it'll mke it easier for you to work at home.

Helen said...

Hi,Francesca,

I strongly aggree with you.