Sunday, March 9, 2008

My excursion


I went to Taronga zoo with my friend and her husband on the weekend. This was a very wonderful excursion.

In the morning at 9am we took the train to Town Hall. Then we walked to Circular Quay and transferred to the ferry. At 10am we arrived at the zoo. The entry fee is quite expensive. It cost me 40 dollars just for myself. But it was really worthy to go there. Because we could see various animals. There are elephants, giraffes, kangaroos, koalas, dingos, reptiles, gorillas, frogs, chimpanzees, wombat and red pandas. I like the giraffes very much. They are so gentle and the people can feed them. It was a lot of fun.

We enjoyed a picnic lunch together. We had brought shushi and shared it with my friend. After that we went back to the Botanic gardens and we walked along the shore. It was very nice weather to walk under the sunshine. Then we sat down on the grass and had a friendly talk. Around 5.30pm we caught a train back home.

We enjoyed the great day. I hope I can have another excursion like this one day.

1 comment:

rosa ochoa said...

May be we should start planning our next exzcursion, Francesca. Talk to the other students in the class!