Monday, June 23, 2008

My Driving Test

Last week, on Friday at 11:45 I had a driving licence test. I was very nervous. Yesterday I prayed to god. "If I don't pass this time, I will give up on the licence. It was the fourth time. I was ashamed.

Next morning I prayed again. The inspector was not kind. With a deep baritone voice he said "right turn, left turn, reverse". I didn't really like it. I was still praying "help me god , help me god" to calm myself down. I was too thirsty, too. It looked like 24 hours.

At last we arrived at the R.T.A. The inspector said "park here and wait". I waited for 10 minutes. He came back and told me " You passed!" I didn't believe it. I asked him again and he repeated
"You passed! " I was surprised, excited and amazed. That day I couldn't sleep. I had peace. Thanks God.

No comments: