Monday, May 19, 2008

Letter to a friend


Dear Hae sun ,

Sorry I haven't got in touch with you for a long time. How are your husband, your daughter and your grand-daughter who lives in Canada? When I used to teach piano to her, she didn't play much, so I blamed her, but I miss her. Now she has grown up a lot and she speaks English very well.

I must tell you something very serious now. Last week on Tuesday early in the morning at 6am, suddenly my husband got a heart-attack and he was rushed by ambulance to the public hospital where he is spending 5 days. May be he will be operated tomorrow. You know I had never been absent from primary school to the university. I was worried about missing TAFE classes, but what can I do? Any way, good news, my sisters will visit me in Autumn (may be in November?) I 'm excited now. So I bought a bed, extra sofa and blankets. I hope everything has settle down by then. Why don't you come with your husband and stay? I really miss you. And then I have installed a computer. Send me your email-address as soon as possible!
See you soon (I hope!)
Lots of kisses
Francesca
13/May/2008

No comments: