Sunday, May 25, 2008

my excursion 1


I went to Taronga Zoo with my friend and her husband on the weekend. This was a very wonderful excursion. In the morning at 9.am we took the train to Town Hall. Then we walked to Circular Quay and transferred to the ferry.


At 10.30am we arrived at Taronga Zoo. The entry fee was quite expensive. It cost me $40. But it was really worthy to go there, because we could see various animals. There are elephants, giraffes, kangaroos, koalas, dingos, gorillas & frogs. chimpanzees, wombats and red pandas. I like giraffes very much. They are so gentle and the people can feed them. It was a lot of fun.


We enjoyed our picnic lunch. After that we went back to the Botanic Gardens and we walked along the shore. It was very nice weather to walk under the sunshine. Then we sat down on the grass and had a friendly talk. Around 5.30pm we caught a train back home. We enjoyed the great day. I hope I can have another excursion like this one day.

No comments: